Born in Munich, painter and graphic artist Max Lacher (1905 to 1988) studied at the academy in his home town. He made it his mission to employ a variety of materials and techniques in applied arts in all their forms. In fact, there are numerous facades within the Munich reconstruction that bear his works to this day. Many are located around Munich's Marienplatz, such as the former inn Zum Goldenen Lamm, which was rebuilt in 1951 with an ornamental structured plaster facade after its destruction during the war. The small fresco from 1955 refers to the former function of the neighbouring building; a scene set in front of the former Alte Wache (Old Watchman) on Marienplatz reminds us of the ‘good old days’.
Die Standorterkennung ist fehlgeschlagen.
Bitte prüfen Sie die Standortfreigaben Ihres Browsers und/oder die Systemeinstellungen Ihres Gerätes.